Friday, June 22, 2012

When Kitchen Dreams Come True!


I love to cook. It's how I relax! However, I did used to get frustrated trying to cook in my crappy kitchen. I had hardly any counter space, no garbage disposal and the stove was a little bit temperamental. However, no longer am I plagued by these issues because... I. Have. A. Brand. New. Kitchen! Yay!



It is a thing of beauty. I am more than a little bit in love with it! I won't lie, the process of actually having it installed was a bit of a nightmare! We lived on takeout and microwave dinners. But, it was most definitely worth it! I now have all the counter space I could ever want and lots of beautiful rosewood cabinets. The built in stove is fantastic – all the burners work! I have lovely sink with a little built in garbage disposal! Everything in Em's world is beautiful right now!!!

I know I will be cooking even more than ever because it's so light and airy and beautiful in here now! I keep thinking of things I can cook and bake just to freeze or give to my friends! I think I'll start with baking some cakes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment